Monday, March 24, 2014

Response to My peer review

Hey guys its Fatima and I am responding to my peer review session with my fellow classmates Sissell and James for my first essay assignment. 

James and Sissell both liked my thesis statement. James suggested to make my essay more personable as apposed to it sounding like a college essay. While Sissell suggests that I input more facts in my essay. 

I plan on finish my essay from my point of view to make the overall essay more personable. As far as more use of quotations and facts I think I have quoted a sufficient amount in each paragraph or my essay so far.

My main concern with writing this paper is having this essay have a coherent flow, being able to have my ideas connect from paragraph to paragraph.

I think I need help with minimizing my personal opinions and focusing more on facts when writing my papers.

I plan on going to the writing lab to seek their input. I also read over my writing assignment to someone else to see if i get my points across in an effective way

No comments:

Post a Comment